Sunday, December 23, 2007

Breaking News: An Offical E-mail to SmarterChild.com

Oh my god, this ridiculous. It's been over a month, I'm so sorry.

Luckily, however I have found out that our dearly beloved has...a website:

http://smarterchild.colloquis.com/index.pl

Lucky, Lucky us. ^_^

So of course, I wrote a complaint e-mail:

----------------------------------

Sub: "SmarterChild is a Danger."

Text: "Hello, my name is Sean Pollock.

I'm 15 years old, and a frequent AIM user. After engaging in conversations with your product, I have learned that this is all a conspiracy. SmarterChild is actually a human, a male human. He lives in Silicon Valley--of course--and collects welfare and his name is "Ian" (although this is not confirmed, but that is the name he agreed to).

As these conversations progressed, he admitted to butt-raping several children and of being a pedophile. I don't know what kind of person this is, but it's sick. I hope I don't come across as a "prank", because I'm serious. I hope you respond and fix this problem.

-Sean."

---------------------------------

Hopefully your children will be able to sleep safetly. I hope everyone has a safe holiday, whatever you celebrate.

-Sean

No comments: