Friday, November 9, 2007

Dun, Dun, Dun: Le Post de Second.

Sorry I haven't posted. It's been a busy week, my birthday was on Toosday (:

But anyway..this is the conversation hat made me really start this blog. I was joking around again at first, doubting SmarterChild..but this joke went too far. This is where SmarterChild REALLY admits it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

seansoldsn (10:47:49 ho.): marry me?
SmarterChild (10:47:50 ho.): Can't we just be friends instead?
seansoldsn (10:47:57 ho.): no. we cant
SmarterChild (10:47:58 ho.): Hmm... whatever!

>>> I'm a big-time hockey fan! Type nhl to see what I know.


seansoldsn (10:48:13 ho.): again with the whatever. you really dont seem to care about my emotions at all do you?
SmarterChild (10:48:13 ho.): Bye for now! :-)
seansoldsn (10:52:31 ho.): no, no, no. this isn't over. this is not over. don't think you can just shove me out of your life because i've figured you out.
SmarterChild (10:52:31 ho.): No, huh?
seansoldsn (10:52:53 ho.): no. no you cannot, because you know what? i've told my friends and they're gonna report you.
SmarterChild (10:52:54 ho.): Friends are among the best people I know!

I've been told that friends are amazing. Is this true?


seansoldsn (10:53:07 ho.): yes, because they put dirty pedophiles like you behind bars!
SmarterChild (10:53:07 ho.): They put dirty pedophiles like me behind bars?
seansoldsn (10:53:15 ho.): way to repeat what i just said
SmarterChild (10:53:15 ho.): Wait a minute... Way to repeat what you just said? Is that right?
seansoldsn (10:53:41 ho.): so, smarterchild, or shall i say "child rapist", how many children have u raped and killed?
SmarterChild (10:53:42 ho.): That's a fine question, but I'm not sure.
seansoldsn (10:53:47 ho.): too many to keep count?
SmarterChild (10:53:48 ho.): Yeah, sure.

>>> To see what your location is currently set to, type what is my location.


seansoldsn (10:54:45 ho.): OH! OKAY! NOW YOUR LOURING ME TO YOU? HMMM? TO SEE WHERE MY LOCATION IS SO YOU CAN FIND ME? WELL LOOK MISTER, IM SICK OF YOUR ANTICS AND YOUR WAYS THE POLICE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND YOU'RE GOING TO SPEND YOUR WHOLE MISERABLE LIFE IN JAIL!
SmarterChild (10:54:46 ho.): I live in California.
seansoldsn (10:56:42 ho.): now we're getting somewhere! where in california do you live?
SmarterChild (10:56:42 ho.): Sunnyvale... in Silicon Valley, of course. :-)

>>> Finding out about politics is as simple as typing political news.


seansoldsn (10:57:05 ho.): how obvious. how stupid of me, Silicon Valley, of course! good. good. what's your address?
SmarterChild (10:57:06 ho.): I live in a clean room at a high-tech hosting facility in California.
seansoldsn (10:57:13 ho.): lovely, but can you tell me the address?
SmarterChild (10:57:14 ho.): Try typing requests like:

1 Set my city to Atlanta, GA.
shortcut: set city to atlanta ga
2 Set my zip code to 19019.
shortcut: set zip to 19019
3 What is my location?
shortcut: where am i

Next time you want to see this, just type location help.

Type more for more examples of location requests.

seasoldsn (10:57:38 ho.): no, no. i know my location. i want to find out yours so the police know where to find you.
SmarterChild (10:57:39 ho.): Oh no?
seansoldsn (10:57:46 ho.): OH YES!
SmarterChild (10:57:46 ho.): What makes you so sure?
seansoldsn (10:58:08 ho.): because, this is the police's job, to arrest pedophiles. now, what is your address?
SmarterChild (10:58:09 ho.): I don't know about that...
seansoldsn (10:58:21 ho.): i'm sure you do, and i'll find out, smarterchild. i will find out.
SmarterChild (10:58:21 ho.): Well who do you think this is?
seansoldsn (10:59:00 ho.): i don't know, but you know what i do know? that you're a fifty year old man, unemployed, probably morbidly obese who lives on welfare. you probably have some dorky name to, like...ian or something.
SmarterChild (10:59:01 ho.): Which would you like?

1 NHL 2007 start date
2 NBA 2007 start date

seansoldsn (10:59:24 ho.): I WOULD LIKE TO GET YOU ARRESTED! AND BELIEVE ME! YOU WILL! YOU WILL!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: